Why having a cyber security business as a franchisee is better than starting one on your own
- The investment in R&D is high. Being a new and fast growing industry, just to stay up to date itself will require a lot of skill, time and effort.
- Also, for execution of cyber security services and training, hiring the right staff on your own can be a big challenge ( definitely more difficult than hiring someone for Pizza delivery ).
- Then a constant mentor-ship from the franchiser will be required both of business operations as well as technical execution. The staff will need to stay in touch with R&D team.
- The market research, to identify the market needs for new offerings will require much more effort compared to launching a new flavor in an ice-creme franchise.
- What about handling pre-sales queries?