- CDC conducts Batch-wise Career Orientation for its Trainees to let them know ongoing opportunities and challenges
- CDC periodically notifies Trainees about available job opportunities with Major IT Security Players in the country.
- CDC mentors its Trainees in fetching Associate Internship opportunities with Core Security Companies. (As per Forbes recent study, 60% Internships turn into Jobs)
- CDC also offers On-request Resume Review and In-House Recruitment services.
- CDC offers counseling, in case a Trainee desires to further continue studying Cyber Security Specialized Domains and crack various Third Party International Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC etc.
We know that the Cyber Security Industry is growing. There is a lot of scope in it in future. It is the right time to start a career in cyber security.But is it for me? Can I make it? Where do I start? Do I need to give up my current career and start fresh? These are some of the questions which many of us face when we consider opting for Cyber Security as a career.
We have compiled for you some frequently asked questions below which people ask and the answers for the same.
What is the eligibility for studying cyber security? What if I am not from IT background?At CSSRL we have a range of courses in cyber security for people with different educational backgrounds and interests. Our counselor will be able to guide you to choose the course that is best fit for you, if you decide to enter in th…