A lot of people who inquired in recent past have asked if there is any possibility of discount in the fee for our training program. All CSSRL professional training programs are designed and priced in such a way that they can provide best value for the money spent by the trainee as well as to ensure that we are able to continue to provide this training opportunity to everyone by keeping our Accredited Extension Centers financial feasibility under consideration.
CSSRL has come up with another offer on this festive occasion. For all those who complete their admission process and pay the fees between Holi and March 31st, 2017 for the Certified Web Penetration Tester (CWPT) program starting mid May 2017, CSSRL is offering an early bird discount of 20% on the total program fees.
The offer is applicable only on Certified Web Penetration Tester (CWPT) program
- in regular mode training conducted at AEC Pune for batch starting mid May 2017.
- if entire fees is paid within the offer period i.e. between 13th Mar and 31st Mar
- Those enrolling after the offer period, even in same batch, will need to pay full fees and will not be eligible for the offer.
- The training will be conducted on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) - detailed schedule will be published at least one month in advance.
- As the offer is applicable on a fixed batch, the flexibility in schedule which is normally offered by CSSRL will not be applicable.
- Service tax will be applied on the discounted amount.
- Those who want to avail the offer can Apply on our website. No need to pay anything at the time of application. Remember to select CWPT and Regular mode.